CALL FOR ABSTRACT AND PAPERS
The International Conference on Peace, Security and Social Enterprise will be hosted by Mount Kenya University-Institute of Security Studies, Justice and Ethics.
This conference seeks to bring together the academia, governments and the private sector with the aim of creating synergies and sharing best practices on the need to entrench peace education in the national curriculum in addition to promoting social enterprise for sustainable development. This will be an excellent flat form to examine past and current approaches to peace with a view of identifying viable options to address the emerging challenges in security matters and embrace the available opportunities.
Theme: Peace, Security, and Social Enterprise for Sustainable Development
- Peace Education and Social Well Being
- Security and Sustainable Development
- Peace and Social Enterprise
- Peace, Governance and Political Processes
- Peace and Emerging Security Threats
- Peace and the Family
- Peace, Gender and the Minority Groups
- Climate Change and Security
- Cyber Crime and Security
- Religion, Peace and Security
- Media, Communication and Peace
- The abstracts of full papers, and/or posters not exceeding 300 words should be submitted online using the link below.
- Abstracts should clearly highlight the objective, problem, methodology, key findings/results, conclusions, recommendations and six key words.
- Each abstract should include the name of the author(s), affiliation(s), postal address, e -mail, and Telephone Contacts
- Each full paper should Not Exceed 10 pages, Single Spacing Font Size 10, Times New Roman, Tables and Figures Inserted where first cited, Ms Word Format.
- All references cited in the text should be listed alphabetically following the APA format: All references listed should be cited appropriately in the text.
- All submitted papers will be peer reviewed
- All presented papers/posters will be published in the book of conference proceedings
- Published papers will be included into open access online conference archive
- Selected papers will be proposed with possibility to be published in international journals
BEST PAPER AWARD